1. Get the wallet addressSimilar to mining ETH, ZEC and other cryptocurrencies, if we want to mine Bitcoin Gold with graphics mining rig, we must first have a wallet address to receive BTG. There are three ways to get a BTG wallet:1) Visit the link: https://bitcoingold.org/downloads/, download the Bitcoin Gold client, generate a local wallet and get the wallet address.
2) Download digital currency wallet APP, get BTG wallet address. These wallets are supporting BTG: Coinomi, Guarda (https://guarda.co), Freewallet (https://freewallet.org/)
3) Login in BTG trading exchange, click on the Recharge BTG, and get a wallet address.
Now exchanges that support BTG trading are as follows. (Which marked are to support the Chinese version)
2.Get mining software
Because BTG uses the same mining algorithm as ZEC, the mining software of BTG is same with ZEC .
If you have not mined ZEC, you can get the software through the following links:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1eSvobsQ password: 9ezv (N card miners software)
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pKPN6iR password: w3ad (A card miners software)
3.Set mining parameters in the software, began mining1) N card mining
After obtaining the mining software, unzip the mining software and find the “vvpool.info” file.
right-click, Choose Edit:
Open the following window, the parameters as shown below.
To set BTG mining, you need to check the mining pool address, and set the miners own BTG receiving address and miners number. If there are more than one machines, miners number is to distinguish between different machines, this number is important. By modifying, just change the corresponding characters, but do not delete spaces and punctuations do not delete, and save the modifying.
Specific parameters are as follows:
–miner: This is means to run the mining software under this folder
–server: To set the mining pool server, which can be IP or domain name,
here the default is to fill fish pond overseas cooperation BTG mine pool: btg.vvpool.com
–port: the port number here is the default 3044
– user: is mining user name ,the miners number, this is very important! If you fill it wrong, you may not get the benefits.
GM7uY5zZS6aAAqS66PLZxwhvbE7Fcyyy6P here is an address for testing mining, When you start
to mine, you should replace it to your recharge address or your wallet address.
.0001 This is the miner’s number, used to distinguish between the calculation of the Hash rate of different machines
After setting up the parameters, save “vvpool.info” file, double-click to start mining, if everything goes well, then the following interface appears.
2) A card mining
Access to mining software, extract mining software, find the “config” file.
Double-click, open the file, as shown below, check BTG pool address and port number, and set the miners own BTG receiving address and miners number. If there are multiple machines, miners number is to distinguish between different machines, important!! By modifying, just change the corresponding characters, but do not delete spaces and punctuations do not delete, and save the modifying.
Then, find the mining file “ZecMiner64” , double-click to start and start mining.
If everything goes well, then the following interface appears.
Note that BTG’s A-Card Miner software has just been upgraded from ZEC and the miner’s software is still displaying ZEC’s currency, which has no effect. As long as the hash rate appears, as in the figure, means it is correct setted.
Total Speed: 859.319H / s
4.Monitor Mining situation and check the benefits
you can visit VVPOOL official website to view.
Enter the mining BTG address in the search box at the bottom of the page and click View. When this interface appears, you can monitor the hash rate curve and mining income.
5. Set automatically start mining proceduresThe mining software to start the batch added to the item, the machine can be self-sustaining.
Right-click to edit the mining software to start the batch text (in this case vvpool.info this file).
Choose to create a shortcut, and then copy this shortcut pasted to the folder:
C: \ ProgramData \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ StartUp folder.
(ProgramData folder is a hidden file, you need to select “Show” to show the hidden folder)
Then restart the computer and start running to mine.