- Shipping: 11-20 May
- No shipping to HongKong
1. Specifications and other information of the Antminer B3 are as mentioned below.
2. Please consider carefully before making a purchase because requests for refund will not be entertained for any orders in this batch.
3. Orders in this batch cannot be shipped to addresses in Hong Kong.
4. The shipping for this batch will start on a first-paid-first ship basis on 11th May 2018. We advise you to research and prepare in advance for customs’ clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
5. You will need an ATX PSU with sufficient six-pin PCIe connectors. All PCIe connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ power supply to power the Antminer B3.
6. Separate power supply to control board: there will be one additional six-pin PCIe connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all PCIe connectors are connected to the power supply.
|Parameters of ANTMINER B3|
|2||Total quantity of hash chips||12 PCS|
|3||Total quantity of hash boards||3 boards per miner|
|4||Total hash rate||780 H/s ±5%|
|5||DC voltage input||11.60~13.00 V|
|6||DC current input @12V DC input @25℃||27.33 A ±7%|
|7||DC Power @12V DC input @25℃||328 W ±7%|
|8||220VAC Power @25℃ ,93% conversion efficiency of APW3++||360 W ±7%|
|9||220VAC Power @40℃ ,93% conversion efficiency of APW3++||373 W ±7%|
|10||220VAC Power efficiency @25℃ ,93% conversion efficiency of APW3++||0.46 J/H ±7%|
|11||220VAC Power efficiency @40℃ ,93% conversion efficiency of APW3++||0.468 J/H ±7%|
|12||Operation temperature||0-40 ℃|
|13||Storage temperature||-40-85 ℃|
|14||Operation humidity||5%RH-95%RH，prevent condensation|
|15||Networking connection mode||Ethernet Cable|
|16||Power connection mode||All two PCI-E ports are required to power the board. You can use one PSU to power multiple boards, but do not attempt to power one board with two PSUs.We suggest to prevent the control board to be powered up before hash boards be powered up.|