Antminer E3, Batch 2
Shipping: 16-31 July.
No shipping to mainland China.
Parameters of Antminer E3
- Hashing algorithm: Ethash
- Power consumption: 800W
- Hashrate: 180MH/s （conservative estimates）
1. There are financial risks associated with mining cryptocurrencies. These risks can be related to changes in exchange rate of the cryptocurrency or to changes in the algorithm that is used to mine the cryptocurrency. Please deliberate well before making a purchase because we will not accept any requests for refund for orders of this batch.
2. Shipping for all orders in this batch will begin as soon as the miners are ready. This would be after 16 July 2018 but before 31 July 2018.
3. If the miners are ready to ship before this, we will ship them right away and notify you by email. We advise you to research and prepare in advance for customs’ clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
4. You will need an ATX PSU with sufficient six-pin PCIe connectors. All PCIe connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ to power the Antminer E3.
5. Separate power supply to control board: there will be one additional six-pin PCIe connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all PCIe connectors are connected to the power supply.