Antminer S9i 13.5TH/s
- Shipping：11-20 July
- PSU included
- Weight: 8kg
1. Specifications and other information on the Antminer S9i are as mentioned below.
3.The shipping for this batch will start on a first-order-first-ship basis on 21-31 March 2018 for orders that we have received full payment for. We advise you to research and prepare in advance for the customs’ clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
4. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
5. You will need an ATX PSU. We recommend the APW3++ for the S9 miners. It cannot power more than one miner.
6. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
7. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 10x PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
|Parameters of ANTMINER S9i-13.5|
|2||Total quantity of hash chips||189 PCS|
|3||Total quantity of hash boards||3 PCS|
|4||Total hash rate||13.50 TH/s|
|5||DC voltage input||11.60~13.00 V|
|6||DC current input @12V DC input||101.5 A +10%|
|7||DC Power @12V DC input||1218 W +10%|
|220VAC Power @25℃ ,93%
conversion efficiency of APW3
1310 W +10%
|220VAC Power efficiency @25℃
,93% conversion efficiency of
97 J/TH +10%
|10||Weight（without package）||4.2 kg|
|11||Operation temperature||0-40 ℃|
|12||Storage temperature||-40-85 ℃|
|13||Operation humidity||5%RH-95%RH，prevent condensation|
|15||Networking connection mode||Ethernet Cable|
|16||Power connection mode||All three PCI-E ports are required to power the board. You can use one PSU
to power multiple boards, but do not attempt to power one board with two PSUs.
We suggest to prevent the control board to be powered up before hash boards
be powered up.
1375W + 7%
0.098 J/GH + 7%
|Chip quantity per unit||
2x 12038 fan
0 °C to 40 °C