Shipping : September 11-20
1. Hashing algorithm: CryptoNight
Power consumption: 550W
These are the most conservative estimates. We expect the miners to deliver higher performance and efficiency when they are ready to ship.
2. There are financial risks associated with mining cryptocurrencies. These risks can be related to changes in exchange rate of the cryptocurrency or to changes in the algorithm that is used to mine the cryptocurrency. Please deliberate well before making a purchase because we will not accept any requests for refund for orders of this batch.
3. Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because, for this batch, the shipping address cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
4. The shipping cost has been updated by our logistics’ service provider recently. Therefore, the shipping cost for batches that are to be shipped after April 2018 will be slightly different (likely lower) than those that are to be shipped before April 2018.
5. The shipping for this batch will start on a first-order-first-ship basis on 15 May 2018 for orders that Bitmain has received full payment for. We advise you to research and prepare in advance for the customs’ clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
6. You will need an ATX PSU with at least 10 six-pin PCIe connectors. There are 3 six-pin PCIe connectors on each hashing board and all three need to be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board. Bitmain recommends the APW7 to power the X3
7. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional six-pin PCIe connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 10 PCIe connectors are connected to a power supply.