Antminer Z9 mini
- Shipping: September 5-15
1.Specifications and other information of the Antminer Z9 mini
Hashing algorithm: Equihash
Power consumption: 300W
Hashrate: 10k Sol/s ± 5%
These are the conservative estimates. We expect the miners to deliver higher performance and efficiency when they are ready to ship.
2. Please consider carefully before making a purchase because requests for refund will not be entertained for any orders in this batch.
3. The shipping for this batch will start on a first-paid-first ship basis on 20th June 2018 for orders that we have received full payment for. If the miners are ready before the estimated shipping date, we will ship it out ahead of the schedule. We recommend that you research and prepare in advance for customs’ clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
4. You will need an ATX PSU with sufficient 4 six-pin PCIe connectors. All PCIe connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to operate. We recommend the APW7 to power the Antminer Z9 mini.
5. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 3 PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
6. The to be shipped products may have a different industrial design than the photo here.