Shipping: September 11-20
1. Estimated specifications and other information of the Antminer Z9 are as mentioned below.
- Hashing algorithm: Equihash
- Power consumption: 1150W± 10%
- Hashrate: 40.8k Sol/s ± 5%
2. These are the conservative estimates. We expect the miners to deliver higher performance and efficiency when they are ready to ship.
3. There are financial risks associated with mining cryptocurrencies. These risks can be related to changes in exchange rate of the cryptocurrency or to changes in the algorithm that is used to mine the cryptocurrency. We would like to reiterate that you should consider carefully before making a purchase because requests for refund or order cancellation will not be entertained for any orders in this batch.
4. The shipping for this batch will start on a first-paid-first ship basis on 1st Sep. 2018 for orders that we have received full payment for. If the miners are ready before the estimated shipping date, we will ship it out ahead of the schedule. However, please kindly be informed that the miners may also be ready a little later than the estimated shipping date. We recommend that you research and prepare in advance for customs’ clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
5. You will need an ATX PSU with sufficient 7 six-pin PCIE connectors. All PCIE connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to operate. Bitmain recommends the APW7 to power the Antminer Z9.
6. The power cord is not included, please find one with at least 10A from your local market.
Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6 pin PCIE connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 6 pin PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
7. The to be shipped products may have a different industrial design than the photo here.